Chicago Adventure Therapy
Learn more about what we do and how we do it by reading our Clinical Frame located on our About Us page.
Chicago youth face overwhelming challenges every day. CAT works with and has worked with youth:
- receiving or in need of mental health treatment
- in or exciting the state foster care system
- experiencing homelessness
- experiencing poverty
- who are gang-involved
- who have experienced or are at-risk of interpersonal or community violence
- who identify as LGBTQ
- who are refugees from war-torn countries
Here’s what our youth have to say about our programming:
*Chicago Adventure Therapy values and promotes diversity and inclusion in our organization, our programming, and our partnerships. We are dedicated to providing quality, safe, effective programming to all people regardless of race, ethnicity, citizenship status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, body type, ability, income, religion, philosophy, and/or all other identities represented in our diverse city.