Thank you for considering making a donation to Chicago Adventure Therapy (CAT).
During the 2018 Holiday season, we hope you will help us win $5,000. You can leverage a $10 donation into $5,000 for CAT. It will take you about 5 minutes.
CAT helps at-risk youth in Chicago have a lasting positive impact on their communities and become healthy adults by teaching effective social skills and strong leadership skills, increasing participants’ sense of possibility, and fostering a sense of empowerment and personal responsibility by providing unique programming that uses Chicago’s outdoor resources as the location, the medium, and the context for therapeutic intervention.
- we have worked with gang-involved youth who watch their backs every day
- we have worked with youth exiting the Child Welfare System and entering adulthood alone
- we have worked with youth who are homeless
- we have worked with youth questioning and affirming their sexual orientation and/or gender identity, trying to figure where and with whom they can be themselves
- we have worked with youth who struggle with mental health issues
- we have worked with youth who are refugees from war-torn countries
You make this possible.
We believe that no individual or agency should be unable to participate because of financial reasons, so we work with each referring agency to negotiate a realistic price for them. Over 2/3 of our budget is raised through the generous contributions of individuals like you.
Thank you for joining us to make this possible!
Chicago Adventure Therapy is a tax exempt, not-for-profit corporation in the state of Illinois. Donations are tax deductible under section 170 of the Internal Revenue Code.